- All school rules apply at Grizzly Cinema screenings
- No outside food or drink
- All cell phones must be turned to silent during the films and are to remain out of sight
- Students grades K-8 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Be respectful of those around you. If you must talk, do so outside the theater.
- Keep the auditorium clean and report any spills to staff immediately after the film
- All students attending films Rated R must be accompanied by a paying adult or bring a completed permission slip that can be viewed and printed HERE.
Failure to follow these rules will result in your removal from the film without a refund